It's time to register for the Metabolic Syndrome Canada Symposium 2023
Registration is now open for an unforgettable virtual experience taking place March 9 - 10, 2023
Helping Canadians Get Healthier: The latest research and implementation approaches to helping communities fight metabolic syndrome and diabetes.
Learn about the latest research on metabolic syndrome (MetS) and the success the CHANGE Program has had for thousands of Canadians as healthcare providers, academics and leaders across the country share knowledge and ideas on how you can make a difference.
- The latest research on metabolic syndrome and underlying conditions, including prevalence in Canadian communities
- Indigenous health and local implementation as key to inclusivity and access
- Team based care and motivating patients for success
- Trauma informed care and dismantling oppression within health care practices
- Advances in understanding the relationship between oral health and diabetes
- The future of healthcare and distributing healthcare across the community
- The voice of the patient and how important this work is for Canadians
Who Should Attend?